- Website – website operated at kbu.com.pl.
- External Website – websites of partners, service providers or recipients of the services of the Controller.
- Controller – KBU Sp. z o.o., carrying on business at the following address: ul. Plac na Groblach 21/D, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 676 246 07 89, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 122736726, registered by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście, 11th Commercial Division, under KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000449095, providing services by electronic means via the Website and saving and accessing data on the User’s devices.
- User – natural person to which the Controller provides services by electronic means via the Website.
- Device – electronic device complete with software, used by the User to access the Website.
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§2 Types of Cookies
- Internal Cookies – files saved and accessed on the User’s Device by the ICT system of the Website.
- External Cookies – files saved and accessed on the User’s Device by the ICT systems of External Websites.
- Session Cookies – files saved and accessed on the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during a single session of the Device. After the end of the session, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies – files saved and accessed on the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites until deleted manually. The files are not deleted automatically after the session of the Device ends, unless the User’s Device is configured to delete Cookies after the end of the session.
- Mechanism for saving and accessing – the mechanisms for saving and accessing Cookies do not permit the downloading of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device. It is virtually impossible to transfer any viruses, Trojans or other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal Cookies – Internal Cookies used by the Controller are safe to the Devices of the Users.
§4 Purposes of using Cookies
§5 External Website
The Controller cooperates with the following External Websites that may place Cookies on the User’s Devices:
§6 Possibilities of determining the conditions for saving and accessing Cookies on the User’s Devices by the Website and External Websites
- The User can, at any time, change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing data in the Cookies saved on the Device.
- Information on how to disable Cookies in the most popular browsers for computers and mobile devices can be found on the following page: how to disable cookies.
- The User may delete all Cookies saved so far at any time by means of the tools of the Device used by the User to access the Website.
§7 Requirements of the Website
- Restrictions on the possibility of saving and accessing Cookies on the User’s Device may result in incorrect operation of some of the functions of the Website.
- The Controller does not bear any responsibility for faulty functioning of the Website if the User restricts the possibility of saving and accessing Cookies.