PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION – GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE,
Fulfilling the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, in particular the right to protection of personal data of natural persons, hereby we inform in compliance with GDPR Art. 13, sections 3 and 4, that the Administrator of your personal data will be:
KBU Sp. z o.o. seated in Kraków, 21/d Plac na Groblach Street
registered in the National Court Register – the register of entrepreneurs –
under number 0000449095.
You can contact us by:
- writing to: 21/d Plac na Groblach Street, 31-101 Kraków, Poland;
- sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For matters related to protection of personal data, kindly contact our Inspector of Personal Data Protection at: email@example.com
PURPOSES, BASES AND CATEGORIES OF DATA
We will process your personal data in compliance with the law ensuing from the general GDPR regulation and fulfilling the below mentioned conditions:
- 6, section 1, item a) GDPR – the data subject has consented to processing his or her personal data (RECRUITMENT – name and surname, address, telephone number, education, work experience);
- 6, section 1, item b) GDPR – the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, to which the data subject is a party, or to undertake actions upon request of the data subject, before making a contract (in relation to the Civil Code: A CONTRACT – data necessary for making a civil-law contract, the data of a contracting party);
- 6, section 1, item c) GDPR – in compliance with legal obligations (among others, in relation to Labour Law: CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT – data necessary for making a contract of employment);
- 6, section 1, item f) GDPR – based on legitimate Administrator’s interests (among others, in order to carry out VIDEO MONITORING for persons and goods protection, CORRESPONDENCE – name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and CONTACT FORM – name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, company, as well as in order to pursue rights and claims);
RECEPIENTS AND PROFILING
Your data will be transmitted to other subjects within the means of GDPR, solely in order to deliver services. The recipients of your personal data in what concerns IT and financial and insurance services may be subjects Administrator´s partners in delivering those services.
We do not cooperate daily with non-EU countries.
Your data will not be submitted to automatic profiling.
Your personal data will be processed mainly in relation to the legal obligation by which the Administrator is bound, or based on the consent, during the time of realization of a task for which they had been collected, and subsequently in case of:
- correspondence, including the data derived from the contact form during 2 years, counting from the last contact;
- CV during 1 year;
- accounting records and other documents related to it during 6 years or during claim limitation period;
- video monitoring during 3 months;
In compliance with GDPR, you are entitled to:
- The right to access your data and receiving its copies;
- The right to rectify (correct) your data;
- The right to remove your personal data, in case when its processing is not aimed at satisfying the requirements ensuing from legal provisions or from exercising public authority;
- The right to limit the processing of personal data;
- The right to object to data processing;
- The right to file a complaint to the President of UODO (the address is: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa);
KBU Sp. z o.o. declares and ensures that it applies technical and organizational measures in order to ensure security of personal data processing in compliance with requirements defined in GDPR, in particular provisions of GDPR, Art. 32.
The detailed information can be obtained at the Administrator’s seat.